Tuition and Fee Information
K-8 Tuition and Fees for 2023-2024
|Number of Children/Family||Full Cost Tuition||Active Parishioner Tuition*|
|Two children||$7,300 per child||$4,500 per child|
|Three or more children||contact us||$4,350 per child|
*In order to receive the discounted tuition rate, your family must be an active member of your parish, regularly attending Sunday mass and sharing your time, talent, and treasure. You need to be an active parishioner for at least 6 months prior to being given the discount. The discount is not retroactive.
*We will work with you if you are concerned about tuition, please come in and have a conversation with us!
FULL COST TUITION: This is the tuition for non-Catholic families and families that belong to a parish other than Ss. Peter and Paul.
ACTIVE PARISHIONER DISCOUNTED TUITION: This is the tuition for families who are registered at Saints Peter and Paul Parish and who have been active parishioners for at least 6 months.
Families from Saints Peter and Paul Parish can request an application for the Active Parishioner Tuition Discount at the Parish Office. These applications must be approved annually by Father Matt Nycz.
KEY TUITION AND REGISTRATION FACTS:
Registration deposit is $150 per child. This fee is non-refundable.
Student Activity Fees are as follows:
- Book fee is $100 per child.
- Technology/Activity fee is $50 per child
- BOCES fee is $50 per child
- 8th Grade fee is $150 per child.
- Home School Association (HSA) fee is $50 per family.
The balance of all student activity fees will be due by August 31, 2023.
- Each family is required to sell $250 worth of Knights Royal Raffle tickets per school year. The Raffle drawing is held in the Spring. For any family that does not sell tickets/participate in this fundraiser, $250 will be applied to their May/June tuition payment.
- Our school uses the FACTS Management Company to collect tuition. The ACH payment option will transfer funds from either a checking or savings account. There are no exceptions. All families must complete the FACTS Automatic Tuition Payment Agreement online at the time of registration. The FACTS payment plan can be accessed here. Families currently enrolled in FACTS will be electronically re-enrolled for the next school year.
- Questions regarding FACTS enrollment, tuition or fees should be directed to the Main Office at 632-6146.
- Families who do not choose to use FACTS Management Company must pay the full tuition and fees by Aug. 15, 2023. (There is a $100 discount if you pay in full by that date.)
Financial Aid is available through the BISON Fund. These forms may be obtained on the school website or by contacting the school office at 632-6146.
Pre-Kindergarten Tuition and Fees for 2023-2024
A student registration fee of $150.00 per student is due at the time the family registers. This fee is non-refundable and does not apply toward tuition.
The tuition for the 2023-2024 school year is as follows:
3 Year Old Programs:
- 3-year-old 1/2 Day – 2 Day Program: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 am – 11:30 am: $2,050.00
- 3-year-old Full Day – 2 Day Program: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm: $4,100.00
- 3-year-old Full Day – 5 Day Program: Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm: $6,450.00
4 Year Old Programs:
- 4-year-old 1/2 Day – 3 Day Program: Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:30 am – 11:30 am: $3,150.00
- 4-year-old Full Day – 5 Day Early K Program: Monday through Friday 8:30 am-3:00 pm OR (one class offered from 7:45am-2:15pm until full): $6,400.00
- 4-year-old Full Day – 3 Day Kindergarten Prep Program: Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm: $4,950.00
Families having more than one child in the preschool program will receive a $100.00 deduction on the total tuition payment.