Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Ss. Peter and Paul has shifted to an e-Learning plan.
In addition to what was initially distributed prior to beginning required social distancing and what is shared with parents via email on a rolling basis, we will continue to add additional resources here to help with your child(ren)’s schooling in all of our grades/grade levels. Feel free to share with us resources you are using at home by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them here.
- BrainPop: Username: ssppknights Password: sspp14221
- With local museums, theatres, and the zoo closed here in WNY, try a virtual field trip!
- More Virtual Field Trips: https://www.discoveryeducation.com/community/virtual-field-trips/
- Neue Galerie New York – Interviews, audio guides and other digital opportunities to explore the museum.
- Erie County Botanical Gardens Virtual Tour
STEM Bins at Home:
Books for Reading/Read Alouds:
–https://www.storylineonline.net/library/ (These are read alouds by famous people. One of my favorite websites)