Join the Fun! Join Scouting!
Scout Me In!
Ss. Peter and Paul has one of the longest running scouting programs in Western NY!
Scouting is a family driven youth development program for boys and girls of all school ages. Scouting helps build character and self-confidence, master new skills, get outside, make new friends, and have fun!
Scouts engage in many things, including:
- Camping, Hiking and learning about the outdoors
- Becoming good citizens & Learning Leadership skills
- Participating in Service Projects to support our community
- Ecology and Conservation work to learn about and protect our environment.
- STEM Sciences, projects, and awards.
- Swimming, canoeing, kayaking, cycling,
- First Aid, Knots, Compass work, Archery, and all of the fun stuff scouts do!
Join us for a year round program that works around your schedule!
Cub Pack 22 – Boys and Girls from grades K-5
Contact: Cubmaster Tom Przybylak
- Meets 2-3 times per month, typically on Tuesdays at 6:30 PM
- Camping/overnighter opportunities 4-5 times per year.
- Outdoor activities like Hikes scheduled every month year round.
- STEM Programs
- Community Service
Scouts BSA Troop 22G – Girls from Grades 6-12
Scouts BSA Troop 22B – Boys from Grades 6-12
- Boy and Girl troops run as separate units.
- Meets 3-4 times per month depending on scouts availability and schedule.
- BSA Troops are scout/youth run.
Venture Crew 22 – Boys and Girls Ages 14 and up
Contact: Josh Stellrecht email@example.com
Venture is a fun-filled , co-ed BSA organization run, organized and executed by teens, for teens, designed to help develop leadership and teamwork through outdoor adventures and unique outings and activities.
SSPP Scouting Committee Chair: Bob Blatz firstname.lastname@example.org