Home School Association (HSA)
Welcome to the 2019-20 School Year!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Adamczyk Head Chair
Melissa Lindner Principal
Becky Lukan Lead Committee Member
Margrit DiCamillo Lead Committee Member
Cathy Kujawa Lead Committee Member
Mary McIntyre Teacher Representative
Tracy Hurley, Michelle Georger, Laura Joachimiak, Robin Hodges
The purpose of the Home School Association is to foster a spirit of mutual cooperation between parents and school in the task of providing a “quality” educational program.
The objectives of Ss. Peter and Paul Home School Association are:
- to promote, actively support and financially assist Ss. Peter and Paul School
- to encourage interaction between parents and teachers
- to afford an opportunity for the discussion of common problems
- to correct and improve environmental conditions which influence children’s behavior
- to promote parent interest and involvement in the school
- to lend assistance to the school whenever possible
Membership in the Home School organization is a guarantee that each child receives the quality, family-centered education, which is the strong foundation for his/her adulthood. Parental involvement is essential for the continuation of the quality of education that each child deserves.
We will have two (2) major parent meetings each year. We know how busy you are and we want to make sure we use your time wisely. We ask that you please make every effort to have at least one parent/guardian attend the meetings.
The association runs all of the home school activities and fund raisers. Please share your time and talents with our children by choosing to participate in these activities. All volunteers must sign a code of conduct and be Virtus trained. Volunteers are always needed! (See “Support SSPP” tab)