Pre-Kindergarten – 8th Grade
On behalf of our school, thank you for volunteering to be a room parent. You are an essential link of communication between parents, teachers and the Home School Association.
Room Parent Responsibilities:
- Coordinate classroom parties:
- Valentine’s Day
- All class parties must be peanut/tree nut free
- Coordinate parent volunteers for class field trips and when requested by the
- Coordinate teacher gifts. This is done for Christmas, Teacher Appreciation
Week, and the End-of-the-Year. Many classes prefer to give a group gift; this
may be done by sending a note home with each child in the class.
- It is your responsibility to volunteer/get volunteers for:
- Meet the Teacher Night
- Class Picture Day
- Santa’s Secret Shop
- General Mills Box tops and Campbell’s Soup Labels collection and
- End of the year celebration
1st and 7th Grade Only:
- 1st Grade: It is your responsibility to help organize and assist at the Kindergarten
- 7th Grade: It is your responsibility to help organize and assist at the 8th grade
Please talk to your child’s teacher to find out if they have any specific requests and what their expectations are from the room parents.
If you plan on sending notes/reminders home with each student in the class, please remember that copying and distributing letters cannot be done through the Main Office. You may need to follow up your notes with phone calls.
Thank you for generously volunteering your time and talent. Most importantly – have fun, you have an extremely rewarding job!
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Kim Adamczyk.
The Room Parents for 2017-2108:
Pre-K MWF AM 4’s -Mrs. Suzanne Brierley
Pre-K TTH AM 3’s – Mrs. Suzanne Brierley
Pre K All Day 3’s – Mrs. Donna Greene
T&TH All Day 3’s -Mrs. Michele Ganschow
MWF Kindergarten Prep – Mrs. Michele Ganschow
Early K – Mrs. Samantha Godzich
Early K – Mrs.Amanda Dopp
Early K – Mrs. Trish Walters
Kindergarten – Mrs.Karin Kaye
1st Grade – Mrs. Michele Dernbach
2nd Grade – Mrs. Melissa Nigro
3rd Grade – Mrs. Pamela Griffasi
4th Grade – Mrs. Candace Zuccaro
5th Grade – Mrs. Carol Quinn
6th Grade – Mrs. Mary McIntyre
7th Grade – Ms. Denise Amato
8th Grade – Mrs. Kelli Ackerman