Tuition and Fee Information
K – 8 Tuition & Fee Information
(Pre K Tuition and fees can be found here.)
Tuition: In order to pay the discounted tuition rate, your family must be an active member of your parish, regularly attending Sunday mass and sharing your time, talent and treasure.
|Number of Children/Family||Full Cost Tuition||Active Parishioner Tuition*|
*This discount is for families who attend Mass on a regular basis.
Families from Ss. Peter & Paul who want to receive the discounted tuition must be approved annually by Rev. Jerome Kopec and the form must be signed and returned with the registration paperwork.
Families from other parishes who want to receive the discounted tuition must be approved by their pastor annually for tuition subsidy from their parish or the Diocese and the form must be signed and returned with the registration paperwork.
Non-Catholic families and families that belong to a parish (other than SSPP) that operates a school are responsible for the full cost tuition.
- New student registration fee of $100.00 per student is due at the time of registration. This fee is non-refundable.
- Book fee is $100.00 per child.
- Technology/Activity fee is $40.00 per child.
- BOCES fee is $40.00 per child.
- HSA fee is $10.00 per family.
- 8th grade fee is $100.00 per child.
- Re-registration fee is $100.00 per family. This fee is non-refundable and will be deducted from the total tuition due.
- Each family is required to sell sweepstakes fund raising tickets (totaling $200.00).
- Our school uses the FACTS Management Company to collect tuition. The ACH payment option will transfer funds from either a checking or savings account. There are no exceptions. Families currently enrolled in FACTS will be electronically re-enrolled for the next school year. Families new to FACTS must complete the FACTS Automatic Tuition Payment Agreement online at the time of registration/re-registration. The FACTS payment plan can be accessed right from our school’s website. Questions regarding FACTS enrollment, tuition or fees should be directed to Mrs. Shirley Sutton, Administrative Assistant, at 632-6146.
- Families who do not choose to use FACTS Management Company must pay the full tuition and fees by August 31st. There is a $50.00 discount if you pay in full by August 31st.
- All registered families must return the signed Tuition Payment Form indicating the Payment Option. This form must be signed by BOTH parents.
- Financial Aid is available through the BISON Fund. These forms may be obtained by contacting the school office at 632-6146, by clicking here, or by applying online. The deadline to apply is April.
Pre K Tuition and fees can be found here.