Home School Association (HSA)
Welcome to the 2019-2020 School Year!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2019-2020 Lead Committee:
Kim Adamczyk Head Chair
Missy Lindner Principal
Becky Lukan Lead Committee Member
Margrit DiCamillo Lead Committee Member
Cathy Kujawa Lead Committee Member
Mary McIntyre Teacher Representative
The purpose of the Home School Association is to foster a spirit of mutual cooperation between parents and school in the task of providing a “quality” educational program.
The objectives of Ss. Peter and Paul Home School Association are:
- to promote, actively support and financially assist Ss. Peter and Paul School
- to encourage interaction between parents and teachers
- to afford an opportunity for the discussion of common problems
- to correct and improve environmental conditions which influence children’s behavior
- to promote parent interest and involvement in the school
- to lend assistance to the school whenever possible
Membership in the Home School organization is a guarantee that each child receives the quality, family-centered education, which is the strong foundation for his/her adulthood. Parental involvement is essential for the continuation of the quality of education that each child deserves.
We will have two (2) major parent meetings this year. We know how busy you are and we want to make sure we use your time wisely. We ask that you please make every effort to have at least one parent/guardian attend the meetings.
- Thursday, September 20, 2018 Meet the Teacher Night and Sports Sign Up- Our first meeting will give you a chance to get all the information you need to make the first half of the school year a successful one. Come meet the teachers, learn about the sports, clubs and activities that are planned for all!
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019 Parent Meeting & Open House for Current Families
All meetings begin at 6:30 pm and are held in the school gym.
The association runs all of the home school activities and fund raisers. Please share your time and talents with our children by choosing to participate in these activities. All volunteers must sign a code of conduct and be Virtus trained. Volunteers are always needed! (See “Support SSPP” tab)